Many people say that good DSLR cameras are only for photographers, and only photographers can capture a great image. Yes, it is true to some extent; however, it is not completely true. Everyone can capture a great image. Many people say that it costs a lot of money to purchase a good camera. Again, it is not completely true. Yes, there are many top quality cameras, which cost thousands of dollars, but it does not mean that there are no cheap DSLR cameras in the market.
A DSLR camera is a camera that makes use of a digital single-lens reflex to capture high quality photos. There are many cheap DSLR cameras in the market, and they can also help you to capture high quality images.
What are the things to consider before purchasing a DSLR camera?
- Price: As this article is about the best DSLR cameras at an affordable price, it is obvious that the price of the camera should be considered. Looking for an affordable camera does not mean looking for the cheapest camera though without considering its quality. It means choosing the best DSLR camera for the price you’re willing to pay for the camera.
- Manufacturer: Many manufacturers may manufacture a product, but it is not necessary that the entire product produced by them will be a quality product. It’s not that all the new manufacturers would produce a poor product. However, it is almost sure that the products manufactured by a well-known manufacturer will be of high quality. Try to choose the product manufactured by a manufacturer with a good reputation.
- Features: It is very important to consider the features of the DSLR camera. Don’t just look out for the DSLR camera with highest megapixels. There are many other features that define the quality of a DSLR camera. For an instance, you should also consider editing features, video recording features, image processing, and more. Many DSLR cameras available in the market usually have more than 10 megapixels. The types of features required by you also depend upon your requirements.
- Size and weight of the DSLR camera: You may be thinking that size and weight of the camera do not matter. However, the size and weight of the DLSR camera do matter a lot. You should sort out the purpose of buying a DSLR camera. If you’re fond of traveling and trekking, you would not want to take a heavy DSLR camera with you while traveling. In this case, you should carefully compare the weight of various DSLR cameras available in the market before choosing the one for you. Make sure you choose the camera that is easy to carry.
|Digital SLR Camera||Amazon Ratings|
|Sony Alpha A230L Digital SLR Camera||4.0 out of 5 stars|
|Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera||4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Canon EOS Rebel T5i STM Kit||4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera||4.7 out of 5 stars|
Below given are some detailed top 5 best DSLR camera reviews for 2017:
Top 5 Best Digital SLR Camera:
5. Sony Alpha A230L Digital SLR Camera
Sony Alpha A230L Digital SLR Camera features a high-resolution 10.2 MP CCD image sensor (APS-size) with superiorin-camera Optical Image Stabilization for Super-steady and detailed shots. The product comes all-included with an 18-55mm Standard zoom lens for users’ convenience and reliability. The 2.7 inches of LCD+ monitor provides clear view. Some other exceptional features of Sony Alpha A230L Digital SLR includes good sensitivity with ISO 100-3200 range, simple user-interface, innovative noise-reduction capability, Eye-Start AutoFocus system with 9 AF points and a pop-up flash for quick and clear shots. This camera is compatible with the high-capacity memory stick PRO Duo/PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC memories. With all these features, it is one of the cheap DSLR cameras amongst the list.
4. Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera
With 18.1 MP CMOS image sensor, this Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera allows Full HD Video Recording. Having a user-friendly design, this small DSLR camera is also extremely lightweight for easy portability. Integrated with Canon’s latest DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high quality of images and better speed, it also has some innovative features like Live View shooting, 3.0inch of Vari-angle LCD monitor for shooting at various angles, ISO 6400 (expandable to ISO 12800) for good shots even in low-light settings, Wireless Flash Shooting and Canon’s EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens. All these great features are offered in this one affordable DSLR camera and it is also one of the best DSLR for video amongst the mentioned DSLR’s.
3. Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera
Featuring highly innovative inbuilt Wi-Fi for easy sharing (to smartphones/tablets) and remote controlling, the Nikon D5300 is a high-resolution best digital SLR camera offering finest image quality. It has GPS enabled with mapping to geotag and track your journeys, 24.2 MP CMOS image sensor with DX-format, Expeed 4 Processor and an extra-wide Vari-angle 3.2” LCD monitor that swivels at 180 degrees for convenient high and low angle shooting. Ergonomically designed, it will provide you with rich, realistic shots whereas Full HD1080p videos will have a high clarity and optimum level of sharpness. Some other remarkable features of this SLR includes high-density 39-point AutoFocus system, 9 cross-type sensors for quick shots, high-speed 5 fps continuous shooting, innovative 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering, ISO 12800 (expandable up to ISO 25600) for better quality images even in low-light conditions, inbuilt stereo microphone to add high-quality clear sound to your videos and built-in Flash as well. With all these features, it is quite good entry level DSLR.
2. Canon EOS Rebel T5i STM Kit
From the exceptional Rebel Series, this Canon EOS Rebel T5i proves to be the best DSLR camera 2017 with some amazing features delivering high-quality images and Full HD Video Recording. Featuring 18.0 MP CMOS image sensor, Canon’s innovative DIGIC 5 Image Processor and broad ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable up to 25600) it offers high-end performance and great functionality, even in low-light settings. High speed 5 fps allows continuous shooting for prompt capturing of views. The Hybrid CMOS AutoFocus system with 9 cross-type focus points gives fine crisp all through the frame and has precise autofocusing ability especially during Live View Mode. It is compatible with Canon’s STM lenses for a smooth and silent functionality. EOS Rebel T5i Full HD Movie mode featuring Movie Servo AutoFocus allows high-quality video shooting and the vari-angle touch screen 3” of LCD monitor makes the whole experience much easier. There are 7 innovative filters provided to offer you with more camera control and make the image shooting more fun. It has been priced at a rate of under $600. With 4.7 ratings and about 650 reviews on Amazon, it is a great DSLR for pros.
1. Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera
With an ultra-compact design, the best cheap DSLR camera Nikon D3300 features an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm zoom Lens. It is a very easy-to-use SLR Camera having 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format image sensors with Expeed 4 Processor for high quality images and Full HD Video Recording (1080p). It features ISO 12800 (expandable up to 25600) for better clarity even in dark settings, 11 AutoFocus points with 3D tracking allows quick shots to the photographers, high speed 5 fps continuous shooting, 3” LCD monitor with Panorama mode for beautiful panoramic shots, Wi-Fi feature with WU-1a Wireless Adapter for easy sharing, exceptional battery-life to shoot about 700 photos and detailed in-camera options for better accessibility. All these features provided make it a best choice for beginners and it is also quite a cheap DSLR with the price of under $450. It has been backed with 1 year of Manufacturer’s warranty for parts and labor.